Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 12, 2012


It´s definitely one of the worst things ever to end the mission, I understand why they call it "dying" now. I still smell good though! haha!

This week has been really good. We had so many blessings come our way. We´ve been praying a lot for Nicolas and his family, his mom Virginia wants to be an eternal family so bad but her husband hasn't ever really been convinced. He´s a great Dad, a HUGE family guy and just loves being with his kids and wife. We fasted for their family yesterday and guess what!! HE CAME TO CHURCH WITH HIS WHOLE FAMILY!! It was awesome! It came totally from him! He said he felt comfortable and is going to keep coming. Their is an Argentina family here visiting the Mederos. Hermana Mederos is the one who introduced us to Gladis who is getting baptized this Saturday! But we invited them to come to church and they came! Then we had the primary program yesterday in sacrament meeting and so there were a couple grandmas who weren't members visiting to see their grandkids. We are going to go visit them for sure this week and see if we can get them living the Christian life-mormon style. The truth is I just love being a missionary! I always will be of course. I really liked what you said mom about always working in the mission field no matter the calling. It´s true. After I gave my testimony last Sunday the bishop got up and said something really similar. He said don´t be too sad Elder. Your mission will end, but a new one will start. You will also have a compañera instead of a compañero! (SUPER TRUNKY MOMENT!!) hahaha

Im about to finish the Book of Mormon in 84 days which has been really awesome. I love that book so much!

Well. I can´t wait to hug you guys. Thanks to each of you who have written letters, sent packages, said prayers, helped pay for my mission, or even thought about Elder Kellis. I thank you so much and may God Bless you for your love and support!!

For the last time from Uruguay,
-- 
Elder Daniel Kellis
La Mision Uruguay Montevideo Oeste
Enrique Martinez 1167
Montevideo Uruguay CP 11.800

No comments:

Post a Comment